Wednesday, October 24, 2007

The Mormon

In a somewhat recent discussion on another blog that is no longer with us, I commented that the Mormon is not in the running. A question was asked about Mitt Romney being in a political poll, and I said...

good god, I almost pulled a "Perkins". You know what I said, its at the end of the first line.

Anyway, this afternoon I heard a clip on the radio from the most recent republican debate. Mr. Romney was disgusted with the emergence of new tapes in which Barack Obama was calling the insurgents to rise up against the Americans and to carry out the jihad.

I did not make a typo. That's what he said.

Can we now eliminate this idiot from the race? I am no fan of Obama, but to "CONFUSE" a fellow American who is running for the same office as yourself with the terrorist that YOUR president demonized and then dropped the ball on is unforgivable.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Check out this video.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4464207013217006489

It is all about Romney.

Elgarf said...

That was a great clip, anonymous. I must admit that the 10 minute length almost scared me off, but it was worth the wait. That Stan really has it together. Maybe I should watch more South Park.