Friday, December 21, 2007

The names have been changed to protect my own sweet ass.


I was handed a large helping of humble pie yesterday. It is pictured above. I won't say who gave it to me or where it was done, but suffice it to say, I am not the one with the smile. No, that crude character on the right with the buckshot in his chest, arms, groin, and leg is none other than Lord Elgarf. I guess I must've gotten under someone's skin. This was a rather straight-forward statement (I would not call it abstract, I don't believe there is any hidden meaning).

As if this were not bad enough, I was soon handed a second drawing:

Man. How about that? I guess I am most dissatisfied (aside from the horribly naked stick figures) with the scene in the lower left. The one where I am being pulled apart by two pick-up trucks. Say what you want, but that just looks painful to me! What a way to go!

4 comments:

The Chief said...

I hope the mother-f$#%@ing, bas$#rd, sonofab#@ching, c@#k-smoking, a@@hole that did these drawings gets his c$#k ripped off by a haysickle and then we can buy a turnstile and charge people more money to come and see what can happen when you draw pictures like this piece of s#%t did. I know the sentiment is not very nice but, what is he going to do about it???

Down with that pr@#k!!!

MR LAYTOM or MR GANZ said...

Is this the crap that considered a threat? Yes, it could be, but it looks like something done from a two year old. What a load of crap? I hope you have and can take care of this situation.

Elgarf said...

Thanks for the support. As I left the situation before the holiday, something was being done. I guess I will have more specifics soon.

Kristen said...

What's under the black marker splotches?