Monday, April 14, 2008

Thank you, Mr. Obama

"there has been a small political flare-up because I said something that everybody knows is true which is that there are a whole bunch of folks in small towns in Pennsylvania, in towns right here in Indiana, in my hometown in Illinois, who are bitter"

That was very well put. Thank you. It is about time that we get these issues out in the open and start discussing openly the "something(s) that everybody knows is true." I guess my question would be, why now? Now that you have clearly said the wrong thing and alienated even more voters. Do you remember just a month or so back when someone else said "something that everyone know is true"? Of course I am referring to Geraldine Ferraro. You, your campaign and the entire "Drive-by Media" (as Rush likes to call it) crucified her as a no good racist. The question that was never answered at the time was this: was she wrong? I would argue no. I would argue that EVERYONE knows that you would not have come so far in this race if your heritage was the same as that of Mr. Edwards, or Mr. Kucinich or anyone else who has not been able to draw out the African American vote the way you have. So, why were you not out there defending the truth as expressed by Ms. Ferraro?

I can tell you why. Because as Mrs. Clinton has suggested, you are an elitist. You can sling the mud and say anything you like but if anyone else tries to throw it back your way they are seen as unethical or racist. You use these terms at your whim and no one else can play both sides of the fence the way you do (except possibly your friend from Massachusetts the despicable hell-bound loser, John Kerry). You know, Barack, I would love to sit down at a bar and buy you a beer. I know this great little place in small-town Pennsylvania, filled with "bitter" patrons. Their selection of beer-on-tap is no less than 20 varieties, and they even stock your own personalized brew:

ARROGANT BASTARD ALE


Post Script: Now that I got all that off my chest I will say this. I honestly hope that you take your pledged delegates, your super delegates, and all your other band-wagon jumping delegates to the convention and then on to the general election. With Mrs. Clinton out of the way, I will LOVE to work AGAINST you in supporting a McCain victory in November.

Reconcile the party?

Kiss my ass.

No comments: