Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Pardon me, I've got nothing to say (or do I?)

I quote George Carlin in the heading of this post because I am tired of opening the page only to see that patriotic asshole, Chuck Norris waving those guns at me.

I wish I had more to say.

Oh, I know, I would like to be one of the few proud Americans that stands up and defends President Bill Clinton for his performance on the campaign trail. This man is not a racist. Nor is he saying inappropriate things about senator obama. In fact the senator doesn't seem to know how politics works. When running for an office people point out their strengths and their opponents weaknesses. He may remember some inappropriate comments that his own wife made about the Senator from New York. I have often heard that barack doesn't want to make this a campaign of "race". I agree, he shouldn't. So leave the whining and crying back in Illinois. You are not perfect. Your record MUST be challenged. You are no more a victim than any other candidate, (I would like to point out here that many believe John McCain is too old for the job. Why doesn't senator obama come to his defense?).

And then there is Tom Daschle, the one-time senator from South Dakota who was run out of the senate shortly after a piss-poor run for the white house in 2004. This whiny, washed up hack believes that the President's comments are unbecoming to someone who once held the office. Mr. Daschle, if anyone thought that your actions or words were "becoming" you might still be a politician today.

3 comments:

The Chief said...

Sounds like something to say to me! There will always be posturing that takes place in such a campaign. The problem with Obama is he is basically saying - Hey, Bill Clinton, I'm black so you really can't take shots at me because that would be racist.

Michelle Obama's comments are an excellent point to. I think the both of them are judgemental racists and will never get my vote. Screw you, Obama bin Rotten, you and Spike Lee are both racists disguised as righteous black men - you're nothing but opportunists that use race as a source of defense.

MR LAYTOM or MR GANZ said...

ALL OF THEM NEED TO LISTEN TO MACARTHUR PARK

The Chief said...

Amen, Father O'Malley!

I have to ask... are you allergic to The Chief's Forum??? You've not commented in I don't know how long!!!

You make me sad, Father O'Malley!