Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Shame on you, Hillary.

I did not listen to your speech last night. My mind is already made up. Unfortunately I heard clips this morning on OPR. How dare you put it on my shoulders! "Did you do this just for me or did you do it for that soldier that (blah,blah,blah) or that mother that (blah, blah, blah)?"

To answer your question I did not vote for you to help that soldier. Nor did I vote for you to help that mother. I voted for you because you were the best candidate. The work you did as first lady had been unseen since Eleanor Roosevelt left the White House. I voted for you because you have years of experience in the senate. I voted for you because after 8 years of selfishness and greed in the White House it is a fond memory to think back on the Clinton years where there was a concern for the American citizen. I voted for you because there WAS a vast right-wing conspiracy that was played out in a failed impeachment. I voted for you because I feel it was wrong for the democrats to turn on you and all but admit that the right wing was right to persecute you and the president.

You may rally your troops and throw your votes to Obama. You have a political future to work on and can't jeopardize that. Fortunately, I don't have to worry about that. I would rather concede a few issues to the republicans than swallow the swill that you and the other liberals are throwing around. "John McCain said this and John McCain said that," all that is fine but, make no mistake. I DON"T HAVE TO VOTE FOR OBAMA! I think it is frightening how everyone is clamoring to this new messiah who has never been put to the test and has proven nothing. Your party failed me in 2000. Your party failed me in 2004. George Bush is now taken off the table. I don't believe ANYBODY would make the decisions that this asshole has made. So, you can lump McCain together with Bush and tell us we can't vote for him but all you are doing is making me sad. Maybe I was wrong to put faith in you in the first place.

McCAIN 08!

2 comments:

The Chief said...

I guess it comes back to, "what was she going to say?"

Elgarf said...

She should have kept her delegates. There is no doubt they would have voted for her.