Monday, September 3, 2007

George W. Boob

I was just visiting the Queen City Muse's page and re-read an exchange I had with a mysterious "person" who goes by Kirby. Tony had posted a farewell to Alberto Gonzales to which I added some colorful commentary on his performance as Attorney General. Kirby accused me of hating all conservatives and requiring professional therapy. This may be true. I certainly could use some counseling in the area of undying support of George W. Bush. I honestly do not understand it. Everything we said about him since 1999 has been proven true. He is incompetent. He does not have the best interests of America in mind. He cares only about the Bush family and people with whom they do business. He is arrogant, smug, and snickers at us whenever he delivers an address to the public as if to say "I may not be the smartest cow-poke, but I know something you don't know."

Yes, I am an admitted "Bush Hater". There is no getting around that. My hatred died down somewhat after the 2004 election because John Kerry was even less competent. He allowed himself to be manipulated by the right-wingers and the media and was made to look like a villain by his fellow Vietnam Vets. While Bush did not deserve a second term, this guy fucked himself as well as the rest of us. John Kerry will burn in hell.

I have done all I could do. I registered Republican in 2000 and voted for John McCain. He was moderate, honest, and sensible. Apparently that's not what the party was looking for.

Let me also say that while I did vote for Bill Clinton in 1992, I did not vote for him in 1996. I could not vote for Bob Dole who in every appearance sold himself as a bitter old man who was out of touch with every aspect of American life, but I decided that if that was America's choice I would be OK with it. So while a democrat, I don't think I am blinded by party lines and I tend to lean to the middle.

At any rate this has rambled on long enough. Please tell me why you still defend George W. Boob. I honestly do not understand.

3 comments:

Tony said...

Isn't it amazing how people can't read things online without making blanket generalizations about you and your entire life? Screw these people like Kirby and Jean.

They are nothing but worthless whores.

Elgarf said...

And screw George W. Boob.

Twice.

Anonymous said...

GEORGE W BOOB IS ONE BOOB THAT IS SO LAME DUCK THAT HE REMINDS ME OF ANOTHER BOOB WHO NEVER REALLY ACCOMPLISHED ANYTHING IN LIFE THAT LIFE HAS JUST PASSED HIM BY