Sunday, September 9, 2007

Mr. Rosenberg, Mr. Rosenberg



At the request of my good friend, Sol, I went to the Simpsons Avatar generator and came up with this likeness. I hope it does him justice. I would, however, like to see his own interpretation of himself, myself, and possibly the QCM. I tried to create one of Tony but could not capture his likeness.

I. too, am returning from a weekend away. My mother and I watched the movie "Breach" last night. It tells the story of how Eric O'Neill began working for, and ultimately causing the downfall of Robert Hanssen. Hanssen was a member of the FBI for 25 years but was found to be leaking information to the Russians. I very much enjoyed the story but would like to do some fact checking. The movie suggested that O'Neill brought down the worst spy in American history. I remember following the story as it unfolded in 2001, and it may just be that the government was covering its tracks and not letting out too much information out at the time, or it could be that the writers/directors were taking creative license. I don't recall him being such a "powerful" figure in those old reports. Maybe my memory is failing. Any ideas?

5 comments:

Tony said...

Mr Rosenberg makes a great Springfieldian! I love it. You must not have a great photo of me to make one but then again - is there a 'great' photo of me?

Elgarf said...

Is there a great photo of any of us?

Anonymous said...

MR ROSENBERG IS VERY HAPPY TO SEE HIM REFERENCED IN THE SIMPSONS. YES THIS CHARACTER LOOKS LIKE MR ROSENBERG. DID YOU LIKE THE MOVIE BREACH? I AGREE WITH YOU THAT I NEED MORE RESEARCH ON THE STORY, BUT I THOUGHT RYAN PHILIPE WAS GOOD AS ONEILL, AND CHRIS COOPER WAS EXCELLENT AS HANSON.

Elgarf said...

I agree with you Mr. Rosenberg, Chris Cooper was fantastic and so was Ryan Philippe. I have never seen either of them in anything that I can remember. My mom tells me that Laura Linney was in the Mothman Prophecy so I guess I've seen her. Man, was she a bitch as the FBI agent!

Anonymous said...

LAURA LINNEY IS THE TYPE OF ACTRESS THAT HAS BEEN IN A TON OF MOVIES, BUT NOBODY KNOWS HER NAME JUST HER FACE. CHRIS COOPER IS THE SAME. RYAN PHILIPPE BIGGEST CLAIM TO FAME WAS HIS MARRIAGE TO REESE WITHERSPOON. WENT TO ORDERS THIS WEEKEND. GOT MY COPY OF THE OFFICE SEASON 3 WITH COMMENTS ABOUT THE HOME OFFICE SCRANTON PA. THE MUSE WILL BE HAPPY WHEN HE KNOWS THAT IT IS I SOL ROSENBERG WHO PATRONIZES HIS FAVORITE STORE